Friday, May 19, 2006

Elliot's Blog of the Month Award


She's merely months old now but the accolades are beginning to pile up already for young Elsa Ackerson. Yesterday, at a star studded $500 a plate affair, the coveted EBMA was presented to the energetic young woman by guest speaker Ted Kennedy. Elsa wasn't able to attend the event herself due to her naptime but accepting the award on her behalf was David Hasselhoff who has been backpacking through North America to promote the resurrection of his hit Knight Rider series which is currently in pre-production.
Also in attendance were Salmon Rushdie, Naom Chomsky and the original cast of The Electric Company.

1 comment:

Elsa Jane said...

I'd like to thank Elliot for this EBMA. I am honored to hear of those who were able to attend and regret that I was not able to be there in person.

I've added Elliot to my list of friends [see links section at page right], so he can expect a flood of traffic to his wonderful site.