Thursday, August 09, 2007

Both boys are sleeping so I have a couple of minutes...



We have been trying so hard lately to get to the computer and actually update this blog. Why don't our kids understand mommy and daddy like to use the computer for more than Thomas and Oobie games?


I'm not going to try and update everyting right now but I will give you a couple of highlights of the last two months(!).


Elliot has been going to a summer fun program. He calls it school. He is having a blast. A few of his friends are in the same class so that makes it even better. They do crafts, play games, sing songs, have a snack time, and play, play, play. I think he might really enjoy preschool once he's got this potty thing down. He also got a haircut today and looks really grown-up. He keeps reminding me that he's getting bigger every day.


Simon is also changing every day. (Surprise, surprise.) In the last few weeks he has started clapping, waving, creeping, crawling, and grown four teeth. He's been coming to school with us too and really loves seeing all the older kids playing and tries to join in. Today he was laughing and laughing during an action song. He has this great way of crawling. He puts his arms out in front of him, pushes off with one leg and then drags the other leg behind him. Elliot's toys are no longer safe.
p.s. I'm not the usual blogger here and I can't figure out how to rotate the pictures once I've downloaded them. I'm sure it's simple but I'm hearing noises from both kids so sleepy time's over. I'll figure it out later. Sorry, for now you'll just have to tilt to see how cute they are!

No comments: