Saturday, July 30, 2005

Elliot Phone Home





As you can see, our son has figured out how to use the phone. He can turn it on and off and he can press redial. So if you are someone who we call from time to time, Elliot may be making a surprise phone call to you one day.
You can also see a picture of me holding a piece of cheese out towards Elliot. That was his most recent new food. He doesn't seem to like to eat cheese just yet, though he loves to say the word "chsss" and why not as it is one of the finest words in the english language. I myself love saying "cheese" and it is so popular as a word that it is often used to get people to smile for photographs. What we were trying to capture in this photo, however, was his absolutely hilarious facial reaction to seeing, touching and sensing the approach of cheese. His eyes widen, his whole body convulses for a couple of seconds and he waves his arms in the air. Not that we particularily enjoy torturing our son for laughs, but we just had to duplicate this occurence time and time again. He didn't cry, in
fact there were times when it seemed like he was enjoying the experiment as much as we were.

There are few other fun pictures which aren't located in this blog that can be seen here if you are interested.

And if you were participating in the webpoll, Ben Affleck and Archie Andrews ended up tied for first place. So 2016 could very definitely be a tight race. If you didn't participate in the poll and you have no idea what I'm talking about than just assume that I didn't get any sleep last night and I just drank a really big slurpee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day to you sir... I just thought I'd share the fact that I also get wide eyed and wave my arms in the air when cheese comes my way.

Tally Ho and All That