Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where to Start...


Yesterday Elliot played with some friends of his from church. He is getting along really well with
Annika and Chloe, Joshua, Kyle and Seth. They meet almost every week and Elliot is learning to be nice to other kids. He certainly doesn't seem to be headed towards the social awkwardness of his father.
Today he played with Annika and Chloe again at the park.
Last weekend he spent time in his pool (with water) and got his mom really wet as he splashed and kicked.
He has greatly enjoyed watering the plants with mom and especially enjoys sticking his hand directly in the water as it sprays from the nozzle.
Today we went for a nice walk after dinner and visited the park they are developing across the street from our house. According to their plans, they will be putting in a playground, a soccer field, a baseball diamond and a path going all the ways around the park, and directly down the middle as well.
After our walk, Elliot and his father played some roller hockey.

He has a seventh tooth coming in, and he isn't enjoying that very much. He woke up a number of times last night(and mom did too) from the discomfort.
Hopefully tonight will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the little tyke could be the next Jarome Iginla... I just bought the new Harry Potter book, but I think I'm going to save it for the plane ride home. If I start it now, I'll finish it up before I leave and THEN what will I do for 10 hours???!! Answer me that!!

Hmm I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing these comments correctly, since the entire website automatically loads in Korean :|

As you've likely guessed from the plane ride, Korea and Iginla comments: this is indeed Mike Harris. Keep up the good work, gentle citizen.