Thursday, August 18, 2005

Elliot the Elephant




I've got some great pictures of Elliot looking like an elephant. I hope you enjoy the one found here.
For my thirty first birthday, Elliot got me season one of the Muppets on DVD. We watched a couple of episodes today.
We've kept pretty busy the last few days, going out nearly every night. We visited with our friend Mark, going to the Olive Garden and watching a movie. We went to our friend Cindy and Derrick's where Elliot and I played with some little plastic hockey sticks. Elliot and his mother went on a few day trips, visiting friends and getting his Social Insurance Number done. We had lots of fun at the Cloverdale Blueberry Festival. Elliot is climbing the stairs faster than his dad can run up the stairs. We're trying to train him to sleep in his playpen so he can sleep when we visit Saskatoon in September.
We had a collection of cheap cork coasters which Elliot has found a great deal of pleasure in destroying. Many times over the last couple of weeks we have assumed that they are all found and destroyed and then we find him with another one, in pieces, in his mouth.
He is walking around our coffee table quite easily.
He is growing up way too fast. We can't keep up. But we'll keep trying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
praynlady said...

I can't believe the amount of blog "spam" in the last few days.
I just wanted to tell you that your little one is too cute. My daughter is 2, I'm trying to keep up with her.
That is WAYYYYYY too much popcorn for one little boy! I hope you are really hungry. lol God Bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.