Saturday, September 20, 2008

Elliot Skating

He had his first new skating lesson today, and we were both quite worried that it would be a disaster. I was so worried, in fact, that I double booked myself and went to my hockey pool draft. Which left Andrea alone with the two kids. Yes, I can hear the boos over the internet now. Boooooo!
Well, it went very well. I now have Steven Stamkos on my team.
Pardon me?
Oh, you don't care about my hockey team? You want to hear how skating went?
Mmmm okay.

Skating went very very well. He stood on his skates and walked on his skates. Mom says he looked like a pro.

I know it was only his first lesson, but we are feeling much better about things right now.
If you remember, he didn't enjoy his earlier classes at all and spent most of his time sitting on his cold bum with tears streaming down his face.

Sorry, no pictures.

No comments: