Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Elliot's first day at school






Elliot did very well this morning getting ready. We were out the door on time and made it to school early. I waited in the van with Simon and Tate while Andrea took him in and got him settled. I watched as all the parents filed out, one or two at a time. I wasn't surprised that Andrea wasn't among the first to leave. But she ended up in there for nearly an hour as Elliot panicked a bit.

Then a girl offered to play with him. "I'm not ready to be your friend yet because this is the first day and I'm just getting to know everyone but I will play with you." She said.

Then Elliot was okay.


Afterwards he told us all about the day and it apparently went very well. He is excited to go back on Friday. He is quite fascinated by the fact that there are two girls with the same name in his class.


No comments: