Saturday, June 17, 2006


If you would allow me to become slightly political,

A.A. Milne was a creative marvel. One of the greatest story tellers in history.
Walt Disney(the evil empire - not the man) is a menace.
In 2026 the copyright on Winnie-the-Pooh, all original characters and all original stories will run out. Disney has twenty more years to destroy a beautiful world created from a beautiful mind.
Please, if you have children, politely ask them to take law in college and devote their lives to crippling Walt Disney and returning Winnie-the-pooh to its original form.

Tonight I read a long Pooh story to my son and he sat on his large green chair behind me, with his chin on my shoulder and listened to every wonderful word.

I wanted to share this wonderful song with you,

The more it snows
(Tiddely pom),
The more it goes
(Tiddely pom),
The more it goes
(Tiddely pom)
On snowing.
And nobody knows
(Tiddely pom),
How cold my toes
(Tiddely pom),
How cold my toes
(Tiddely pom),
Are growing.


Thank you,

No comments: