Thursday, December 14, 2006

Less than twelve hours away...

We are spending the night with Andrea's family before heading into the Royal Columbian early tomorrow morning.
In less than twelve hours from now, we will have a new baby. We've picked a name. We're happy with it.
Andrea is tired, a little stressed and very pretty.
I am tired, a little stressed and a little peckish.
The last few days I have developed a strange muscle spasm in my left index finger. It just starts shaking every once in a while.
Elliot will be staying with his much more wet grand parents until the hospital releases us (which could be any time between noon tomorrow and Wednesday). Elliot's much more snowy grandparents will be arriving in January.
I am hoping to take lots of pictures and then blog them if I can figure out how to get Picassa to work with this wierd Beta Blog thing.
Anywho, I am falling asleep.

1 comment:

ramblin'andie said...

GAH! It's been almost 24 hours!

We're eagerly anticipating the arrival of baby. Hope that all went VERY well and looking forward to seeing pictures.

Post them with Blogger. It's much improved with this new beta version.